Thursday, April 30, 2009

"White House Sorry After Biden Remark"

Just saw that headline on CNN.com, in reference to Biden's comments about the swine flu. I don't think what he said was really that bad, but what is the over/under in Vegas for how many times you are going to see that headline in the next 4 years?

The best part was Press Secretary Robert Gibbs' statement: "I know what he said, and I am telling you what he meant to say". I'm sure we'll be hearing a lot of that too in the coming months and years.

1 comment:

  1. Seriously.. I think this guy needs to open mouth and insert foot, permanently. Granted, the swine flu thing was dumb-- but I think that he's definitely said worse. And seriously, there are more important things to report anyway. So let's focus on those...

    -Sylvia
    Replacement Windows

    ReplyDelete