Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Obama sneaks out for a burger

Last month Brian noted that the First Lady had snuck out of the White House for a burger, and I couldn't help but notice the President doing the same today. If there is a story involving the nexus between politics and hamburgers - Brian and I are on it! You are talking about two guys that tried to volunteer for the Mayor McCheese campaign. I don't care what anyone says, the man was framed.

Anyhow, here is Obama's burger run. Watch him ordering - its the most professional I've ever seen anyone order a burger. And I've watched a lot of people order burgers. You would think he was answering a question about counter-terrorism policy in a debate from the tone. I'm sure deep down he was just happy Biden didn't make some accidentally racist statement, before tripping over the counter and into the food.

No comments:

Post a Comment