Monday, January 25, 2010

Bayh makes the case for moving to the middle

I'll elaborate at a later time on where I think the Dems need to go, but I did think Bayh raised some interesting points in this WSJ article. 

And Calitics has a good article on how Jerry Brown might be the next Martha Coakley.  This is why I thought it might not be a great idea to have Ronald Reagan's gubernatorial  successor as our nominee. Funny how it looked like we could have a massive free for all for the nomination- Antonio, Gavin, Garamendi, Westly, Feinstein, Brown- and instead Jerry will be the nominee and he still hasn't even declared!

2 comments:

  1. I suspect that Martha has scared Jerry Brown to death. Note that he hired a campaign manager and that his lead, according to the LA Times, is down to five percent over Meg.

    In a couple of weeks, there won't be anything to distinguish Jerry from a moderate Republican --- if I could remember what a moderate Republican looked like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still not feeling real inspired by Jerry's campaign- has he picked up the pace at at all?

    ReplyDelete