Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Smile, Sarah....but no talking

Nothing sums up the current state of the GOP better than the fact that they can't even figure out who will be their keynote speaker at an event. They invite Sarah Palin to keynote, then she's not keynoting, then Newt is keynoting, Sarah's still speaking, then she's not coming, then she is coming..... and so it goes. It reminds me of the Democrats during the 1980s- and I'm so glad to be on the outside looking in.

Jon recently wrote about the GOP frontrunners for 2012. If Palin or Gingrich were the nominee, David Axelrod would be popping champagne.

1 comment:

  1. I think Sarah is a genuinely good person and politician. I know it's not a popular idea, but I really do admire what she does as a mother, politician, and Alaskan. I'm impressed by her.

    -Sylvia
    Smokers Barbecue

    ReplyDelete